Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs
Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs helps you to manage and improve back issues, allowing you to move away from back pain, using Yoga postures, awareness and relaxation.
Aylesbury Yoga Centre - starting September 2018
Now registering for Chesham course in Autumn
This 12 week programme brings proven long term benefits for people with back pain, using gentle, progressive and effective Yoga to help you get back to being active again.
- First aid Yoga postures to relieve back pain
- Assessed by NICE in Guidance for a first stage treatment for low back pain and sciatica
- Progressive Yoga practice with long term benefits
- Small group focus (maximum 12)
- Practice Handouts and Relaxation CD provided in Resource Pack
- Run by experienced Yoga Therapist Barbara Dancer, cert-IAYT
- Total cost for all 12 lessons and Resource Pack is £210
www.yogaforbacks.co.uk for further information
Pre-registration is necessary for me to check if this programme is suitable for you. I can either email you the Registration Form or if you provide me with a contact number, I can call you, to register over the phone.
Next course starts in September at Aylesbury Yoga Centre on Friday afternoons.
Chesham course details to follow shortly.